First things first, if you don't know who Rachel Zoe is, here's a little background...
1. She is primarily a stylist for celebrities such as Cameron Diaz, Anne Hathaway, Nicole Richie and Demi Moore...to name a few.
2. She is the co-writer of the New York Times' Best Seller: Style A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty and Everything Glamour.
3. She has her own reality T.V. show, The Rachel Zoe Project. Up to it's 3rd season, the show follows Rachel and her team as she styles celebrities and colaberates with different desigers.
4. She has just designed her first collection The Rachel Zoe Collection available this coming season.
5. She has her own website The Zoe Report where she advises on everything stylish from fashion and accessories to lifestyle.
If you want to know what's 'in' and fashionable, follow Zoe. She has certainly proven she knows what she's doing as her career grows with every new project she has. She has no formal fashion training so it is even more impressive that she has done so well. Her new collection comes to light just as she reaches the end of her first pregnancy with her husband of 15 years, Rodger Berman.
I'm so glad that she has designed her own range. We can now benefit from her talents!
Her new collection is very fashion forward but also very wearable. Zoe has designed pieces that are very versatile. You could wear one of her outfits to the office or out to dinner and then one of her cute dresses out at night to a stylish event. I would love to spend a fortune and replace my whole wardrobe with her gorgeous collection.
Here are some pieces that I have selected as my favs.